After months of hard work and support from our Italian teachers, out of the 23 ASM students who took this exam, 74% scored an 8 or higher with 2 receiving a 10 (the maximum score)!
Important note: Please ensure that you keep copies of all documents sent, as we are unable to return documents in the event of your children not attending ASM for whatever motive.
1. Application Form - Please complete this form online. (All)
Please note that you will be requested to create a login/password and that you will be asked to upload a photo of your child in .jpeg format and a copy of your child's passport (only the photo page) or birth certificate in .pdf or .jpeg format.
2. Application fee (All).
- A non-refundable application fee of € 300 per student is payable at the time of application. Payment can be made by credit card online.
- The application fee is valid for a maximum period of 12 months from the date of the first application document that is submitted for a student.
3. Academic Records (Grades 1-12)
- School records for the current school year and the previous 2 years
- Official Transcripts
- Standardized Test Results
- All records from non-English schools must be translated into English and certified.
4. Teacher Recommendation Form
- To be completed by student's current teacher of math or English/main class teacher from present school and returned directly to ASM.
5. Principal/Counselor Form (All).
- To be completed by present school and returned directly to ASM.
- Click here to download form.
6. Parent Commitment Form (All).
- Please read this form carefully before signing and emailing it to ASM. It must be signed by both parents.
- Click here to download form.
7. Immunization Certificate (All)
Please send us a clear scan or photocopy of your child's vaccinations. As of July 2017, Italy has now 10 obligatory vaccinations for children from 3-6. See the Health form for mandatory vaccinations.
8. Health assessment form (All)
- To be completed by both the parent and medical practitioner and submitted to the school nurse upon student acceptance.
- Click to download form in English or in Italian
- Please ensure that your medical practitioner signs and places a rubber signatory stamp on the form.
9. In case of Guardianship or separated/divorced parents
Please submit all relevant court documentation to support status. Students must be living in Milan or the Milan area with a parent or legal guardian who is resident in the area.
10. Admissions tests (grades 3-12)
After receiving the full application, we will arrange for all students applying to enter grades 3-12 to sit entrance examinations in mathematics and English.
- Once all the above documentation has been received, an Admissions committee will meet to determine whether a student is eligible and whether we can offer the applicant a place. Acceptance is subject to availability of places and applicant's ability to fulfill our minimum entry requirements.
- If the student is accepted, a letter of acceptance will be issued and forwarded to successful applicants along with an enrollment contract.
- The completed enrollment contract must be submitted to the Business Office for an invoice to be issued and a non-refundable deposit of all the Registration fees for each child is required to secure the place offered. Places will be held for a maximum of 15 business days from the date of the acceptance letter, or less, in periods of high enrollment.
- In its admission operations, ASM abides by the Principles of Good Practice as outlined by the National Association of Independent Schools. The NAIS Principles of Good Practice defines high standards and ethical behavior in key areas of school operations and are designed to help guide schools in becoming the best education communities they can be.