Thank you for your interest in applying to the American School of Milan! We are excited to help you through the Admissions Process.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year, and expect to have limited vacancies in our Upper School grades. Please review the steps below to get a sense of how our admissions process flows.
Please note that for the current school year 2020-2021, we are full in most of the Upper School grades.
Please send us a request for more information or start an application through the links below.
You can begin or return to the online application form here:
- Step 1: Complete The Application Form
- Step 2: The Application Fee
- Step 3: Send In Your Child's Academic Records
- Step 4: Submit The Teacher Recommendation Form
- Step 5: Submit the Principal/Counselor Form
- Step 6: Read & Submit the Parent Commitment Form
- Step 7: Submit Proof of Immunizations
- Step 8: Submit the Health Assessment Form
- Step 9: In Case Of Guardianship or Separated/divorced Parents
- Step 10: Take The Admissions Test