First college acceptances are coming in!
Applications are now being accepted for substitute teachers. If you are interested in applying, please e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Substitute applicant.
Applicants who meet the criteria for working as a substitute at ASM will be contacted for an interview before being added to our substitute list.
In alignment with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. The American School of Milan is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all who apply to work at our school to share in this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced background and criminal record check.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the ASM website and admissions/applications and school events
- Tracking the KPI’s, conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing as well as writing SEO optimized text
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies and content to create a brand name in Social Media and continue to raise awareness and engagement
- Improving the user experience on the school’s website ( design, content and usability)
- Evaluating competitor Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them by generating the best leads
- Analyzing, summarizing and tracking web data
Qualified applicants must hold a degree in a relevant field (marketing, communications…), have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, and be highly motivated, creative, flexible and detail focused
Mother tongue English applicants highly desired. Excellent written and verbal communications, interpersonal and organizational skills. Proficiency in another language is a plus.
Ability to monitor results: traffic, leads and conversion
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/google suite/web editing software/social media applications.
Applicants must demonstrate commitment and ability to work effectively with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff and constituents in support of campus and department mission.
Candidates may be required to work during the evening and weekend commitments as necessary throughout the school year.
All new employees are subject to criminal background checks.