Mrs. Marjerrison's and Miss Emerick's Upper School art students collaborated with Italian street artist, Shine in early October.
OCTOBER 2018 - MATERNITY REPLACEMENT
The American School of Milan seeks a certified native English speaking elementary teacher for Grade 5 starting from January 1- June 30.
OCTOBER 2018 - ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR
The Admissions Coordinator is a key member of the Admissions and Advancement team. Reporting to the Director of Admissions and Advancement, the Coordinator provides day-to-day oversight of application review and operations, managing admissions inquiries from start to fruition.
Meets with new families and executes campus tours. Serves as a liaison with communications and marketing in conjunction with the Director, ensuring timely updating of admissions materials, the admissions website, admissions emails and other forms of communication.
Minimum Qualifications Summary
Qualified applicants must hold a degree in a relevant field, preferably have experience working in a school or higher education in an international environment, and be highly motivated, creative, flexible, detail focused and adaptable to changing environments. Mother tongue English applicants preferred. Excellent written and verbal Communications, public speaking, interpersonal and organizational skills. Good working knowledge of spoken Italian. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/google suite/web editing software.
Please send CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Admissions Coordinator
OCTOBER 2018 - DATA SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Manages and analyzes data, designs and develops systems for the efficient and effective use of technology in support of educational, operational and privacy goals. The role and responsibilities of the desired candidate:
- Models best practices data management; imports, exports, updates and organizes clean data.
- Maintains and monitors security of data; configures data access control; implements and enforces data security policies.
- Optimizes, automates and integrates data systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Effectively presents information and provides training on proper systems usage in conjunction with technology team members.
- Creates training documentation to support the efficient and effective of use of data systems and technology.
- Performs activities to ensure the school adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Minimum Qualifications Summary
- Desire and ability to learn various technology operations required for management of infrastructure, devices, and data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technically complex information, concepts, and applications to non-technical users in an education environment.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate, written and spoken, in English
This is an entry level position and reports to the IT Director.
Please send CV and letter of interest to email@example.com, subject line: Data Systems Specialist
Applications are now being accepted for substitute teachers. If you are interested in applying, please e mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Substitute applicant.
Applicants who meet the criteria for working as a substitute at ASM will be contacted for an interview before being added to our substitute list.
In alignment with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. The American School of Milan is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all who apply to work at our school to share in this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced background and criminal record check.