On Tuesday, November 13th, numerous universities from around the world attended our Annual University Fair.
Mission, Strategic Intent, Values and Beliefs
ASM believes in:
- Providing students with the skills and knowledge to succeed in an increasingly complex world;
- A framework that combines an American-style education with the rigor of the International Baccalaureate continuum of International education;
- Developing high academic levels of English language proficiency while respecting the culture and language of Italy, the host country;
- Constantly pursuing excellence in all aspects of the school's program by providing a well-planned and sequenced curriculum that provides our students with the highest standards of international education;
- Providing ample opportunities for our students to develop intellectual skills, which include information gathering, organization, synthesis, analysis, critical thinking, decision making, problem solving and effective communication;
- Providing the opportunity for our students to pursue excellence in arts and athletics and to experience service to others;
- An encouraging environment of creativity, curiosity and the spirit of scientific inquiry in mind, body and spirit that will foster a lifelong interest in learning;
- A solid grounding in the use of modern technology, its applications, potential and limitations;
- A positive, caring, and safe learning environment that encourages questioning and allows students to step outside their comfort zone;
- Encouraging the development of individual integrity and high ethical standards;
- Encouraging the understanding and acceptance of the dignity and worth of all people;
- Celebrating the cultural diversity among our community of learners.