The American School of Milan Writing Center helps middle and high school students in all classes become more effective, confident writers. We believe that writing is a powerful tool not only for communicating existing ideas but also for discovering new ones; that learning to write is a life-long process; and that all writers benefit from sharing the writing process and getting constructive feedback.
The Writing Center offers—
- trained, supportive instructors who work one-on-one with students on assignments and writing strategies.
- peer tutors who work one-on-one with students on assignments.
- preparation for "live" essay writing and IB exams
- help with research for IB extended essays and internal assessments.
- reference materials about academic writing, for use by students and faculty.
- a clearing house for teachers to post writing assignments and supporting materials.
- opportunities for student tutors to earn service and CAS hours.
Click here to download the Writing Guide.
Writing Center Website - Book an appointment today!