Why Choose ASM As Your International School in Milan?
- We are currently the only American-International school in Milan offering both the American High School Diploma and IB Diploma programs.
- We are the most international school in Milan, enrolling students from more than 50 countries resulting in having more than 60% of our students international.
- We are a close-knit Community and view enrollment of a student as a partnership between the school and each family. We encourage parent involvement through our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and our Board of Trustees are composed of parents and alumni of ASM.
- Our mission is to ensure a modern and rigorous education to prepare students to excel in the changing world of tomorrow.
- Our IB score average for 2020 was 35, with the world average being 29.9. Over the past 4 years we have had students achieve a perfect score of 45.
- Our students are accepted at prestigious universities in the US & Canada, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and Korea to name the most common destinations, and gone on to be successful professionals in all walks of life. To view the university acceptance of our 2020 graduates, please click here.
- Our faculty, both dedicated and professional, are a vital component in a student's path to success and our students consistently say that ASM teachers are friendly, caring and professional.
- Over the last 3 years we have added 10 new upper school classrooms, renovated our entrance and cafeteria as well as adding our brand new 500 seat ASM Auditorium.
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and our campus is set on 9 acres of green space that includes:
- 7 modern science laboratories
- maker Space & Design Lab
- 2 full-sized American gymnasia complete with a dance studio, climbing wall and weight room.
- a 20,000 volume library with e-books
- a motion picture film studio
- interactive white boards in all classrooms
- integrated technology in the classroom: i-pads in elementary, a full laptop program from grade 6+, robotics, programming and 3D design, digital art and photography classes
- two separate outdoor playgrounds, a tennis court, an outdoor basketball court and a grass soccer field
Learn More About ASM!