After months of hard work and support from our Italian teachers, out of the 23 ASM students who took this exam, 74% scored an 8 or higher with 2 receiving a 10 (the maximum score)!
- We are currently the only American-International school in Milan offering both the American High School Diploma and IB Diploma programs
- We are the most international school in Milan, enrolling students from more than 50 countries and more than 60% of our students are international.
- We are a close-knit Community and view enrollment of a student as a partnership between the school and each family. We do encourage parent involvement in our school that is an association, run by a Board of Trustees composed of parents and alumni of ASM.
- As per our mission statement, we ensure a modern and rigorous education to prepare students to excel in the changing world of tomorrow.
- Our IB score average for 2017 is a 36 with two students achieving a perfect 45-point score this year!
- Our students have been accepted at prestigious universities in the US & Canada, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and Korea to name the most common destinations, and gone on to be successful professionals in all walks of life. To view the university acceptance of our 2018 graduates, please click here.
- Our faculty, both dedicated and professional, are a vital component in a student's path to success and our students consistently say that ASM teachers are friendly, caring and professional.
- We have state-of-the-art facilities and our campus is set on 9 acres of green space. We are currently renovating and expanding upon our already excellent facilities that include:
- 7 modern science laboratories
- 2 full-sized American gymnasia complete with a dance studio, climbing wall and weight room
- a 27,000 volume library with e-books
- a motion picture film studio
- interactive white boards in all classrooms
- integrated technology in the classroom: tablets and netbooks in elementary, a full laptop program from grade 6+, robotics, programming and 3D design, digital art and photography classes
- two separate outdoor playgrounds, two tennis courts, an outdoor basketball court and a grass soccer field