Moving to Milan?
Milan offers expats both a businesslike atmosphere and plenty of cultural treasures.
Where to live in/around Milano
We're often asked where ASM families reside. There are three major hubs that attract ASM families: Milano city center, Basiglio/Milanotre and San Donato Milanese. Our buses provide service to all three areas.
- Milan City Center offers proximity to the city's cultural attractions--museums, theaters, and so forth. It is also easy to get around with the city's extensive metro, bus and train network.
- Milanotre/Basiglio and surrounding "cascina" are increasingly the areas of choice by our expat families for their spacious apartments and townhouses/villas in a residential setting that is close to many parks and recreational areas.
- San Donato Milanese is an option for those who choose to be close to their company headquarters as this area is home to Italy's main oil companies including ENI and Saipem.
Should you require real estate agency services or assistance in choosing suitable housing and accommodation, we recommend that you contact Ms. Simona Borroni (+39 338 5331186) at Immobiliare Top Class or email her at email@example.com.
- ATM Milano - Public Transport
- Satispay - Phone Payment App
- Italo Treno- Train App
- Immobiliare - Apartment Searching App
- Esselunga - Supermarket App
- Cortilia - Fresh Food and Veggies App
- Duolingo - Learn Italian in just 5 min. a day
- Currency Converter
- MyTaxi - Taxi Service App
- AppTaxi - Taxi Service App
- Uber - Ride sharing
- Visitami - Book a Doctor House Call
Looking for assistance, advice or even just a friend before your move to Milan? ASM parents are here to help! If your country is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org