ASM is excited to welcome author Ruta Sepetys to ASM March 28 & 29.
An easy way to get around the city is by subscribing to a car sharing service: find the nearest car, drive it, park it and leave it.
Milan's public transport options include the subway, bus and tram. Prices for tickets and passes valid for the subway, bus and tram include €1.50 one way, €4.50 for an unlimited day pass, €11.30 for a weekly pass and €35 for a monthly pass, with further discounts for children, students and senior citizens.
You can purchase your ticket at a Tabaccheria, inside the Metro stations, by downloading the ATM App or by sending an sms to 48444.
More info: Public Transportation - ATM Service
Milan is a relatively small city with an efficient and extensive public transport system. Nevertheless, it is important to keep note of taxi phone numbers in case you need to contact one.
- Taxi Blu: 024040
- Radio Taxi: 028585
- Radio Taxi: 026969 - this taxi service also works via WhatsApp.
- MyTaxi App
OTHER FORMS OF TRANSPORTATION
Health Care Services
Milan has excellent public hospitals and private health clinics and services.
- Children's Hospital "Vittore Buzzi"
- Fattebenefratelli Hospital
- Humanitas Hospital
- San Raffaele Hospital
- Policlinico Ca' Granda Hospital
- Clinica Mangiagalli
- International Health Center
- American International Medical Center
Tips on your move to Milan
Fun & Leisure
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Centro Commerciale Milanofiori