Six schools have been completed, providing over 1500 students with a safe, earthquake-proof space to learn and grow.
Welcome to the ASM library page!
Our amazing librarians: Ms Angela, Ms Giovanna and Ms Souzankar in the ASM library.
Please see one of the library staff if you would like the passwords to access one or more of the following databases.
- Ebsco Databases for research in Science, History, Literature, biographical information, current issues and many other subjects.
- JSTOR, a trusted academic resource, includes more than a thousand academic journals, 1 million letters, images and other primary resources
- World Book allows students of all ages to access information about people, places, events, and other encyclopedic information in a multi-media environment
- CultureGrams An easy to use and informative database on cultures and countries around the world.
- TumbleBooks designed to instill a love of reading in students from elementary grades to high school these animated books are available everywhere you have on-line access 24/7